We invite authors to submit an abstract of original work for consideration as a poster at NANO.IL.2018 to be held in Jerusalem October 10-11 2018
Call for Abstracts open November 15, 2017
Abstract submission June 15, 2018
Author notification July 15, 2018
Author registration deadline August 30, 2018
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must contain original work of the presenting author.
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the conference website by June 15th 2018. Abstracts will not be accepted via fax, mail, email or on disk/CD.
- All presenting authors will be required to register to the Conference by the author registration deadline, September 15th 2018, to ensure their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly. No changes can be made after authors have submitted their abstracts.
- Compliance to the specifications is imperative - any abstract that does not comply with these specifications will not be accepted for review.
Notification of Outcome
Author notifications are scheduled to be sent via email to the submitting author by July 15th 2018
Instructions for Preparing and Formatting Your Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online form available on the website: http://nanoilconf.com/
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum number of words is 300.
- No headings should be included with your abstract text. Submissions not to contain tables or images. Please do not include references.
- Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations spell out the name in full at the first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure their text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors. The Program Committee will not be responsible for any errors.
- No changes can be made after authors have submitted their abstracts.
- All abstracts must be original work. An abstract should not be submitted if the work is to be published / presented at a major national or international meeting prior to 14 August 2018.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted by an individual. However, splitting of a body of work into multiple abstracts is discouraged and consolidation into one abstract is preferred.
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in Conference related publications.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference in order to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final program. Deadline for presenting author registration is August 30, 2018.
- All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission form. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Conference Managers for further information.
Instructions for Submitting Your Abstract
- Click 'Submit Abstract' button to access the submission page.
- Enter your personal information
- Select your presentation type
- Select one of the topics for your abstract from the list provided
- Click the check box to confirm that if accepted, you give permission for your abstract to be included in the Symposium Proceedings and for your abstract and presentation to be included in the conference book, on http://nanoilconf.com/ . By submitting your abstract, you are providing consent for distribution.
- Enter your abstract title in the ‘Abstract Title’ section.
- Type or copy your abstract body into the ‘Abstract Title’ section. Please note: you are only submitting the body text of your abstract only. DO NOT include the abstract title or author details in the abstract fields.
- List all authors in the correct order, ensuring you indicate the presenting author for the abstract as the first author. All presenting authors must be indicated at this stage.
- List all affiliations in the correct order, ensuring you indicate which affiliation belongs to each author.
- Click ‘Submit’ to confirm your abstract submission.
- If you do not immediately receive a confirmation email that your abstract was successfully submitted, please contact the Conference Manager via email: email@example.com